måndag 8 augusti 2011

Morning coffee

What's wrong with eating small pieces of raw fish in salt 'n sour sauce (Sill)? Why does everyone think, just because you like something they don't, you are weird? Why are all the people in the world so damn perfect?

Take video games for a start. I got tons of games you lot probably don't have. You might be playing Call Of Duty, Halo or you might even play FIFA (which is great never the less). Yes you probably have some unusual stuff but I bet you 2 pence you almost never touch them. I am in my second season of PDC World Championship Darts Pro Tour. I have completed the IL-2 Sturmovik games about 3-4 times. Sometimes I run the London Subway train in World Of Subways. I might beat Ronnie O'Sullivan in WSC Real 2011. Oh, and I really didn't think Death to Spies was so bad.

And what about cars? I run a Volvo. A nice 245GL in silver with sunroof, steeringwheel in smooth dark-red wood, excellent stereo and the engine has, brace yourself, almost 105bhp! You might drive a Vauxhall, Toyota or maybe a German car. There is nothing wrong with that, and it's not wrong to drive a Swedish car that is 16 feet long, weighs almost two tonnes and has a top speed of a bicycle.

Airlines then? What do you choose if you want to fly to Mallorca or any other tourist attraction? If it's possible, I choose Jet2. I have flown a lot, and I have always liked the service on board Jet2 and the planes looks nice. But you might say, why not choose to fly with BA or Thomson just because they are punctual or something. I say No. If I like something, I shouldn't do what everyone else thinks is right.



I got every single book written by Jeremy Clarkson. Why? I like the man and I think he is funny. He isn't right all the time, but those are his opinions and I respect them. I'm open minded. I can probably play Call Of Duty or Halo, but I think I'll probably stick with Jet2...


Lots of nonsense rubbish today. Sorry for that. 

//Loonytoony 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar